Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I have a confession...

That simple confession is...

I'm rubbish at running a blog. 

At least a blog about my innermost thoughts and desires, so I thought I'd try something that would keep me coming back for more. 

Generally, there aren't enough sports blogs on the internet...how about one more?

About Me:

In the name of full disclosure, let's start by talking about my sports preferences.

I support:

Baseball: 
Cincinnati Reds 
New York Yankees

Football:
Cincinnati Bengals
New Orleans Saints
New England Patriots
Philadelphia Eagles

Basketball:
Phoenix Suns
Miami Heat

Football (Soccer):
Arsenal FC (London, England)
Columbus Crew (Columbus, OH)
1. FC Nuremberg  (Nuremberg, Germany)

NASCAR:
Carl Edwards
Kevin Harvick
Jimmie Johnson
Kasey Khane
Dale Earnhardt Jr.

So, those are the teams and individuals that I "like" or support. Let's be honest about the people on the other side of the coin:

I do not support:

Baseball:
Boston Redsox

Football:
Pittsburgh Steelers

Basketball:
Boston Celtics


Football (Soccer):
Barcelona FC (Barcelona, Spain)
Manchester United (Manchester, England)
Chicago Fire (Chicago, Illinois)

NASCAR:
Kyle Busch
Brad Kaselowski
Juan Pablo Montoya

...so there. My likes and dislikes, full disclosure. I do hereby vow that I will do my best on this blog to ignore this preferences going either and be as impartial as possible. It is my hope that should I start to lean one way or another, you, the reader/listener will call me out on it: comment and e-mail me, knock me down a peg.

So here we go, blog attempt #2, I've got some good ideas on paper, but we'll see if I login again...you think I'm joking...





No comments:

Post a Comment